Postponed until further notice
Attend the conference to discover new trends, explore different technologies, and pick up pro tips to bring back to your own projects.
We will delve deep into API strategy and related topics. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
We’ll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Topics discussed at our events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and - - Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
And much more
Who should attend? The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as making new connections within the local and international API community.