DotNext 2019 Moscow is a conference for .NET developers that takes place on November 6-7, 2019 in Moscow, Russia.
The conference talks are devoted to the present and the future of .NET platform, performance optimization, .NET platform inner workings, architecture and design patterns, .NET challenging problems and best practices.
DotNext is about:
- three dozens of talks held by the world's leading experts such as Jon Skeet, Jeffrey Richter, Sasha Goldshtein, Jon Galloway, Andrey Akinshin.
- 2 days of talks in three rooms and over 1000 developers from companies like Google, Microsoft, and JetBrains, exchanging their experience and achievements at BOFs, discussion zones and the party.
- the high-quality 1440p online broadcast allows those who can't reach Moscow in person to take part in the conference.
By JUG.RU Group
Other JUG.RU Group events (18):
December 2-5 — DevOops 2020 Piter!
The conference is about processes and culture, SRE and Cloud Native and, of course, this conference is absolutely not for DevOps engineers!
The program consists of talks divided into 3 main topics:
- DevOps: processes and culture that motivates to follow processes, upload high-quality code to production and reduce development costs. Technical debt, complexity management, the experience of DevOps implementing on large projects;
- SRE: immortal Kubernetes, Terraform, On-call Tools, Observability, Security, Zero Downtime infrastructure, monitoring;
- Cloud Native: cloud technologies, Cloud Native, CI/CD in clouds, best practices of cloud architecture.
In addition, there will be a couple of experimental talks that didn't fall into the main topics but fit well into the main concept of the conference.