Conference for .NET developers.
DotNext 2020 Moscow is a conference for .NET developers that takes place on December 2-5, 2020.
DotNext means three dozens of talks held by the world's leading experts such as Scott Hanselman, Jon Skeet, Jeffrey Richter, Sasha Goldshtein, Jon Galloway, Andrey Akinshin. 4 days of talks and discussions with developers from companies like Google, Microsoft, and JetBrains, exchanging experience and achievements at chats and discussion zones.
The conference talks are devoted to:
- the present and the future of .NET platform;
- performance optimization;
- .NET platform inner workings;
- architecture and design patterns;
- .NET challenging problems and best practices.
By JUG.RU Group