Conference for .NET developers.
DotNext 2020 Moscow is a conference for .NET developers that takes place on December 2-5, 2020.
DotNext means three dozens of talks held by the world's leading experts such as Scott Hanselman, Jon Skeet, Jeffrey Richter, Sasha Goldshtein, Jon Galloway, Andrey Akinshin. 4 days of talks and discussions with developers from companies like Google, Microsoft, and JetBrains, exchanging experience and achievements at chats and discussion zones.
The conference talks are devoted to:
- the present and the future of .NET platform;
- performance optimization;
- .NET platform inner workings;
- architecture and design patterns;
- .NET challenging problems and best practices.
By JUG.RU Group
Other JUG.RU Group events (18):
December 2-5 — DevOops 2020 Piter!
The conference is about processes and culture, SRE and Cloud Native and, of course, this conference is absolutely not for DevOps engineers!
The program consists of talks divided into 3 main topics:
- DevOps: processes and culture that motivates to follow processes, upload high-quality code to production and reduce development costs. Technical debt, complexity management, the experience of DevOps implementing on large projects;
- SRE: immortal Kubernetes, Terraform, On-call Tools, Observability, Security, Zero Downtime infrastructure, monitoring;
- Cloud Native: cloud technologies, Cloud Native, CI/CD in clouds, best practices of cloud architecture.
In addition, there will be a couple of experimental talks that didn't fall into the main topics but fit well into the main concept of the conference.