Enabling the Future of IT Infrastructure — Everywhere
The ground is shifting for IT infrastructure and operations (I&O). The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies — from cloud, edge computing and the Internet of Things (IoT) to DevOps and AIOps — are cutting across the functional roles of typical I&O teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations — increasingly digital and distributed — aren’t going away.
Attend Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2020 and see how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable your organization’s digital future.
Tracks at a Glance
- Track A - Leading the Evolution of I&O
- Track B - IT Operations and DevOps
- Track C - Digital Future Infrastructures
- Track D - Edge and End User Strategies
- Spotlight Track - Cost Optimization and Sourcing
- Spotlight Track - Emerging Technologies