GroupBy is data platform training by the community, for the community.
This year, we will we hosting GroupBy on two days.
- On Tuesday, May 12th GroupBy Europe will present 5 sessions at timeslots accessible for European timezones. Interested in this event instead? Go here: t.ly/VL0XM
- On Wednesday, May 13th GroupBy Americas will present 5 sessions at timeslots accessible for American timezones.
Here's how GroupBy works:
Speakers submit session abstracts publicly online
Everybody votes for the abstracts they’d like to see most
When voting closes, the top 5 speakers/abstracts are picked for each stream of content (Europe or the Americas)
Sessions are held online in an easy-to-watch platform
A live co-host helps the session go smoothly by posing questions from Q&A and Twitter, helping things run smoothly
- Recordings are posted on our YouTube account
- Speakers can’t present on back-to-back days
- We encourage speakers to submit multiple sessions, but only their top-voted session will be selected.
Here is the full event timeline:
- March 04, 2020 — Call for Speakers Opens
- April 06, 2020 — Call for Speakers Closes
- April 13, 2020 — Voting Opens
- April 27, 2020 — Voting Closes
- May 01, 2020 — Speakers Announced
- May 05, 2020 — Registration Opens
- May 12, 2020 — GroupBy Europe
- May 13, 2020 — GroupBy Americas
- May 26, 2020 — Sessions Available On-Demand
Have a question? Contact us here! https://groupby.org/about-us/contact-us/