About Hacktivity – The IT Security Festival in Central & Eastern Europe
- Hacktivity is a world-wide known cybersecurity summit with a history of 16 years
- Brings together the official and alternative representatives of the information security profession
- 3 days of applied security training sessions
- 2 days of highly technical conference
- The largest event of its kind in Central & Eastern Europe
- An environment designed to cater students as well as seasoned professionals
- Presentations are informal, informative and sometimes deeply technological
- Working with a dynamic and creative team which innovates every year to adapt to the real needs of the partners.
Other Hacktivity events:
#HACKTIVITY is the biggest event of its kind in Central & Eastern Europe. About 1000 visitors are coming from all around the globe every year to learn more about the latest trends of cybersecurity, get inspired by people with similar interest and develop themselves via comprehensive workshops and training sessions.