Heisenbug conference brings together more than 1000 professionals in the field of quality assurance. These professionals are testers, programmers developing tests for their code, engineers in automated and load testing, and team leads willing to improve testing efficiency in their projects. All speakers talk about the most important, practical and hardcore things on software testing:
- Automation testing;
- Manual testing;
- Load testing, performance testing, benchmarking;
- Testing of distributed systems;
- Testing of mobile applications;
- UX, Security, A/B testing;
- Code analysis and its tools;
- Tools and testing environment;
- Test frameworks best practices;
- Testing of compilers, nuclear power plants, and so on.
By JUG.RU Group
Other JUG.RU Group events (18):
December 2-5 — DevOops 2020 Piter!
The conference is about processes and culture, SRE and Cloud Native and, of course, this conference is absolutely not for DevOps engineers!
The program consists of talks divided into 3 main topics:
- DevOps: processes and culture that motivates to follow processes, upload high-quality code to production and reduce development costs. Technical debt, complexity management, the experience of DevOps implementing on large projects;
- SRE: immortal Kubernetes, Terraform, On-call Tools, Observability, Security, Zero Downtime infrastructure, monitoring;
- Cloud Native: cloud technologies, Cloud Native, CI/CD in clouds, best practices of cloud architecture.
In addition, there will be a couple of experimental talks that didn't fall into the main topics but fit well into the main concept of the conference.