The Accessibility Summit focuses on digital accessibility in higher education. Topics range from website and document accessibility to universal design to compliance.
- Web accessibility standards, tools and techniques
- Universal design for learning
- User experience
- ARIA and advanced accessibility techniques
- Content and inclusive language
- Social media accessibility
- Audits, policies and legal issues
- Captioning and audio description
- Cognitive web accessibility
- Document accessibility
- And more!