Attend the 2nd IEEE Infrastructure Conference April 29-30, 2020 in San Francisco, CA, where we will continue our discussion on scale, focusing on the important role of AI.
Gain insight and inspiration to think, or re-think, your infrastructure in sessions guided by and in discussion with foremost experts across the technology industry.
Join us as we discuss big picture questions to give you overall, forward thinking insight, as well as operational nuts & bolts for maximizing your infrastructure.
General areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- AI Accelerators and how they can maintain and support infrastructure
- Current Implementations & Challenges
- Security & Trust
- Scalability & Reliability
- The Future of AI and Infrastructure