JSFoo Coimbatore is a single-day conference with talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions and speaker connect sessions.
You should attend JSFoo Coimbatore if you work on:
- Web application architecture
- Web application security
- Debugging, testing, profiling
- Frameworks, tools and alternatives to JS
- Management and scaling of Infrastructure
JSFoo Coimbatore features talks on:
- How to secure your web applications by identifying vulnerabilities.
- Leveraging OSINT to identify overly permissive application programming interfaces, business logic errors, insecure direct object reference attacks and use of insecure identifiers.
- Case studies of performance improvements and Using the modular approach to building front-ends.
- Node.js and good engineering practices such as logging, debugging and integrating security into your applications.
Videos from the conference (24):
Flash talk: Why testing and documentation is important for web developement
Flash talk: A practical guide to securing modern web applications
Flash talk: How to crack coding interviews with large companies
What or how not to do in Redis world
If you are going to transpile JS, why not use ClojureScript?
Rethinking front-end apps with SvelteJS