Where tech and business push the boundaries of AI. The O'Reilly AI Conference is unique in its focus on applied AI — bridging the gap between AI developments in research and their commercial applications in business and industry.
Only the O'Reilly AI Conference in Beijing brings together a rare convergence of global AI experts, with exceptional technical depth and practical business applications in the program. Whatever your focus, you’ll find it here:
- AI in the enterprise: Executive Briefings, case studies, industry-specific use cases
- AI in business and society: automation, safety, regulation
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: Reinforcement and machine learning, TensorFlow, deep learning, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing and understanding, speech recognition, and computer vision.
Join us and put AI to work in your organization.