Have something you would like to present? Or would you like to do a workshop about something you find interesting? We would love to hear your ideas! Be sure to submit before February 15.
– The conference is happening Friday and Saturday May 15-16 2020.
– All talks must be in English.
We welcome any proposal related to Elm! However, here are some topics we would be especially interested in:
- Experience reports (both good and bad experiences!)
- Scaling Elm apps
- Elm vs. TypeScript
- Domain modeling in Elm
- Fun, useful, or weird things you've made with Elm
- Experiences with teaching Elm to new programmers
- Challenges you've met using Elm–what is challenging, why is it this way, and what could be done to ease these challenges?