QCon New York is a conference for senior software engineers and architects on the patterns, practices, and use cases leveraged by the world's most innovative shops.
Benefits of attending QCon New York:
- Learn from practitioners driving innovation and change in software.
- Identify best practices from those working on in-production projects.
- Uncover emerging trends and tools.
- Focus on patterns & practices, not products or pitches.
- Acquire implementable ideas for your projects.
- Meet software leaders from innovator and early adopter companies.
- Validate your software development roadmap.
QCon does not have a call for papers per se. Instead, we reach out and invite our speakers. However, we do have a process for additional speakers to submit their talk ideas. If you are interested, please submit your proposal for QCon NY 2020 here.