With continued uncertainty relating to travel restrictions, government directives and reports from leading health organizations, Gartner has made the decision to reevaluate its conference portfolio for the remainder of 2020. As a result, we have made the decision to postpone the Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo. Gartner is pleased to announce that the Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo is now rescheduled to take place in Orlando on November 2 - 5, 2020 at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort.
Transform, redefine and innovate your supply chain strategy
Winning in the turns: Define your strategy, optimize your costs, nurture your talent
Top performers defy conventional thinking during disruptions. The most successful companies take risks in “the turns,” which can be economic, geopolitical, environmental, social or competitive. While some focus only on short-term mitigation tactics, top performers defy conventional thinking by maintaining focus on long-term strategy and implementing preconceived plans when anticipated disruptions occur.
At Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo™ 2020, chief supply chain officers (CSCOs) and their leadership teams will gain a strategic view of the trends disrupting their business.
Tracks at a Glance
- Track A - Chief Supply Chain Officers: Strategy and Trends
- Track B - Chief Supply Chain Officers: Leadership and Governance
- Track C - Supply Chain Planning
- Track D - Sourcing and Procurement
- Track E - Manufacturing Operations and Quality
- Track F - Logistics and Customer Fulfillment
- Track G - Supply Chain Technology
- Track H - Sustainability
- Track I - Customer Experience
- Track J - Culture of Quality
- Industry Day - Consumer-Retail Exchange
- Industry Day - Industrial Manufacturing