Tulula Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://tulu.la, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Conditions for Use of the site and forum
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the forum and site if the company contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the forum and site in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the forum and site.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum and site without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the forum and site.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum and site, or use the forum and site to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the forum and site, or monitor the forum and site, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum and site to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the forum and site to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the company.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the forum on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum and site.
- You may not show any part of the forum and site on other websites with "iframe" tag.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum and site.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the forum and site with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum and site.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum and site.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the forum and site that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum and site that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the forum and site containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum and site as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the forum and site to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
The materials on Tulula's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tulula makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tulula does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Service may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. The company does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
You agree to indemnify the company from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the forum. Both you and the company agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify the company as soon as possible. If the company fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify the company for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow the company to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify the company, and to cooperate with those efforts. The company agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the forum and site.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time by e-mailing [email protected].
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify the company that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify the company immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
The company may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the forum and site according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if the company reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
The company may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. The company may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
The company reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the forum and site in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
Nothing in these terms gives the company any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the site Tulula and forum, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the site and forum. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in the company’s intellectual property, either.
Between you and the company, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the forum and site. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the forum and site is sponsored or approved by the company. These terms do not obligate the company to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
Content you submit to the forum and site belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. But at a minimum, you license the company to provide content that you submit to the forum to other users of the forum and site. That special license allows the company to copy, publish, and analyze content you submit to the forum and site.
When content you submit is removed from the forum and site, whether by you or by the company, the company’s special license ends when the last copy disappears from the company’s backups, caches, and other systems. Other licenses you apply to content you submit, such as Creative Commons licenses, may continue after your content is removed. Those licenses may give others, or the company itself, the right to share your content through the forum and site again.
Others who receive content you submit to the forum and site may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that the company will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
In no event shall Tulula or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tulula's website, even if Tulula or a Tulula authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tulula's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tulula does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tulula may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tulula does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tulula has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tulula of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tulula may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of state Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
State Delaware will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the site.
You and the company agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in state or federal court in Delaware. Neither you nor the company will object to jurisdiction, forum, or venue in those courts.
Other than to seek an injunction or for claims under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, you and the company will resolve any dispute by binding American Arbitration Association arbitration. Arbitration will follow the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. Arbitration will happen in state Delaware. You will settle any dispute as an individual, and not as part of a class action or other representative proceeding, whether as the plaintiff or a class member. No arbitrator will consolidate any dispute with any other arbitration without the company’s permission.
Any arbitration award will include costs of the arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and reasonable costs for witnesses. You and the company may enter arbitration awards in any court with jurisdiction.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with the company. The company may assign your agreement to any affiliate of the company, any other company that obtains control of the company, or any other company that buys assets of the company related to the forum. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and the company about use of the forum. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the forum, written or not.
Limits on Liability
Neither the company nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to $50.
You may notify the company under these terms, and send questions to the company, at [email protected].
The company may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
The company last updated these terms on August 28, 2019, and may update these terms again. The company will post all updates to the forum. For updates that contain substantial changes, the company agrees to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. The company may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the forum.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the forum.